Brentwood strives to offer our guests flavorful, healthy meals made with high-quality ingredients. Our spacious and elegant dining area encompasses an ambiance that will make you feel right at home.
Considering residents can spend up to six hours a day engaged in dining and other food-related activities, a commitment to resident centered care obliges our facility to ensure these periods of time are dignified, comfortable and put our residents at ease regardless of their nutritional needs and eating abilities. We strive to de-institutionalize our approach to dining service, through balancing resident time restraints, providing for varying dining needs and providing task orientation during meals. We understand that the way in which dining services are provided is just as valuable as the food itself. We provide multiple dining experiences:
- Dining with familiar faces, whether it is sitting with your roommate or those you enjoy other activities with
- Choosing to dine outside if the weather permits
- Enjoying a meal with your family
- Staff pulling up a chair and conversing with residents
- Monthly Resident Council involvement in menu discussions and dining experience.